Friday, November 19, 2010

New food pics + 1st year Anniversary Celebration!




Hi y'all!

It's pretty hectic and chaotic these days. I haven't had too much time to put as much love as I would like into this blog. With that said here's a really quick update about what's going on in the next few weeks.
The new menu is starting to come together. So far we've got a new raw burger that's got my favourite fixings - raw 'bacon', guacamole, salsa and raw 'ketchup'. A new personal pan pizza with some delicious cashew 'chevre' cheese. A king oyster and lobster mushroom ceviche. Raw beet and cashew 'chevre' salad. The item i'm most excited for is the southwestern wrapper! I'm still working out the kinks. But, it's a huge raw wrap that's bursting with raw nut chili, greens, avo's, sour cream and a delicious tangy southwestern sauce! So good! I've got a pic of a quickly plated ceviche and pizza that i'll be posting along with this entry.
Also, we're quickly approaching our 1 year anniversary and so is our KULA. There's a big celebration that's going on between Dec 3-5 with free yoga classes, yoga giveaways, raw food snacks and a raw food demo. The demo is going on between 5-6 so come out and enjoy the festivities, your community and your health.

I'll be posting some easy to make raw/cooked recipes in the weeks to come. So please continue to check us out and don't forget to stop by! Now back to tracking down the elusive Sadie Ann regular font! I need it for a catering menu that we're designing. Which, hello, reminds me of another awesome thing going on. We have a special catering menu that'll be going live shortly. I'll post all of that wonderful stuff as soon as it's ready. Until then, peace and cheers!

Pete

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the delicious lunch today! the beaner and kale salad were delicious, crunchy and filling... I love Wild Seed!

    ReplyDelete